I think parents are their bravest when A) They have teenagers and B) when they have teenagers that are learning to drive.
Your Disney trip sounded SO fun! I think a trip to Disneyland would totally rejuvinate me...didn't realize I needed that much rejuvinating until I saw all those fun pictures!
I'm taking care of a baby now, so my comments have been few...and I just got caught up. You are doing a great job with blogging consistantly! I love you guys!!!
2 comments:
I think parents are their bravest when A) They have teenagers and B) when they have teenagers that are learning to drive.
Your Disney trip sounded SO fun! I think a trip to Disneyland would totally rejuvinate me...didn't realize I needed that much rejuvinating until I saw all those fun pictures!
I'm taking care of a baby now, so my comments have been few...and I just got caught up. You are doing a great job with blogging consistantly! I love you guys!!!
Yea for Claire! Watch out San Jose. Can't wait to see her driving.
Post a Comment