It's 12:05am Jan. 2, 2010. I just posted my Jan. 1st entry - getting it in with maybe 15 minutes to spare (and if this is confusing to anyone out there let me explain - I have accepted a "post for every day" challenge - for the month of Jan.). I realize that I did post earlier on Jan. 1st but it was regarding Dec. 31st - and I published it as such. I wanted my Jan. 1st entry to have a Jan. 1st date...yah, maybe a little too serious about this date business but it makes sense to me.
What doesn't make sense is that it is after midnight and Greg and I are awake and our children are in bed.
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you are taking the blog challenge. LOVE your posts and I'm so excited to see a glimps into the "What's for Dinner" life each day.
The date thing make perfect sense to me.
I do find it hilarious that your teenagers are in bed asleep while you are Greg steel the night. Lately, I have been staying up WAY too late and today it's catching up with me. Gotta go take a nap!
It makes sense to me too.
Post a Comment