Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recipes

Should we have some sort of recipe blogspot link to share with each other? What do you think? Since Julie's post I've been thinking of some recipes that I think are worth sharing - I just don't make them very often - maybe not more than once. As one friend put it - my cooking woes may have a lot to do with my audiance. But that shouldn't keep a mom from feeding her brood. So - what do you think? I really only have a few "one hit wonders" (I'll call them that because they only got played once but they were a hit with one person - me)- the blog would die quickly if I was the only one contributing. I guess I can just post them here - especially since I've made that "one post a day" committment for Jan. :-P

2 comments:

Meg said...

that's a great idea! we could even make a family cookbook out of it.

Julie J. said...

I like that idea too.