A little bit of Christmas clean up (actually got most of it done - tree is in the gutter - many boxes are lined up ready to go back to the attic)

A little bit of sadness - sending our college boy back to school.
A lotta bit of Wal...(is it nast I'm supposed to write?) Wal*nast shopping.
A little bit of scrapbooking material.
A little bit of money on a movie we've never seen but Evan and I are totally hooked on the SG1 series.
A lotta bit of money on some fancy ear bud things.
A little bit of fun - Did or did not Greg really find the Bop It and hope to play it tonight? And - *if* Bop It wasn't Greg's big find in the store - what was?
A little more shopping.
A lotta eating (Marie Callender's - burgers all around - 3 Friscos - yummy!)
A little this.

A little that.

What did you do your first day of 2010?
4 comments:
We got a nice screw in our tire on the first day of 2010.
I think Greg was NOT the Bop It buyer...well maybe the buyer but not the excited one to play it. I could be wrong. But, I'm thinking Greg's big find in the store was something else electronic...not sure what though.
Becky - that's too bad about that messed up tire. And Greg does get excited about electronics but that was not his big find yesterday. I should say that big really should be written as "big".
I'm so excited to check your blog everyday for your daily posts. I'm sure you will find it is easier than it seems because I know for me, my brain saw a post around every corner, conversation, and activity.
OH, and I LOVE the Stargate movie. Maybe you guys could watch it and then review it in a post?
Post a Comment