Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who could this be?

I know - it is hard to tell but I scanned it anyway. Many of my pictures are fading away!



This is from left to right Liz (with short hair) Becky in the back ground and Julie on the right. This is the back of Greg's truck. Greg and I went up to visit you in W. Yellowstone. Must have been the Spring of '85.

4 comments:

Becky said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I cannot stop laughing about that hideous fur coat Liz is wearing. I totally remember that coat! Hideous!!! What is Julie doing? Is she covering her face?

Love it! Thanks for posting that picture!

Julie J. said...

What IS up with that coat? I look faceless.

Kathy said...

Becky - Your sisters are making faces for the camera - you know - fingers pinching cheeks, things like that. Such cute girls! Cute fun girls.

The Wells said...

I remember that coat. Oh man. That must gave gone right along with my leather pants.

I wish I still had both. I bet my kids would wear them.