It's a close up of this -
Evan is the master of the wire mess. He won't let anyone touch it. Fortunately for me, the ball of wire can just be rolled up into that cabinet. But more times than not, it is exposed. And what there isn't a picture of is the web of wires that reach across the carpet - under the couches and chairs - that extend from one side of the room to the other. I think someone should write a horror story about people getting taken over by the wires in their homes. Don't you think it would make a good scary story?
2 comments:
I thought you didn't like scary stories. You need to banish the wires before the nightmares start!
I hate chords! They drive me absolutely nuts. I hope one day we can all be wireless! I think that would make a cute children's book - where the wires come to life or something like that. You should write one!
Post a Comment