Wednesday, January 6, 2010

YUCK!

I was bringing the kids home from school. We come to our corner and a FedEx truck is sort of blocking our driveway. Deliveries are very common - the bishop gets boxes all of the time. OK - so I'm kind of waiting but also inching my way to pull in and we notice the FedEx guy getting a drink from our fountain! Our algae growing fountain! And as I continue to pull in he starts to run to his truck but he's making this "EW" face a the same time - looking at us. I'm making the same face back at him. We were so grossed out that he did that!

Here's a picture of our lovely fountain.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Now that guy was desperate for a drink. Yuck! I feel so sorry for him! You should leave a bottle of water on your porch or something. Still, what was he thinking? Eewww. Funny though.

Kelly said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Love it!

Julie J. said...

Ha! He must have been THUUUUUURRRRSTYYY!!! Is the water recycling through that? I'm with Becky, leave him a bottle of water on the porch, but he'll have to get thee anti-giardia pills are something he'll have to supply himself for making such a silly choice. Isn't TacoBell right around the corner? Couldn't he have stopped there? Still, FUNNY!