Here's what Claire and I were doing.
We were listening to the latest installment of Droidshark.

and Claire was wishing for something...

Can you tell what she is wishing for?

Let's hope she gets her wish whatever it is. I hear this day is supposed to be a lucky day. :-)
What were you doing?
2 comments:
Nathan had the day off which was WONDERFUL! It was also the first official snow fall here, which was cool! We built a snowman. Marley was picked up for preschool at 11. Nathan and I promptly started cleaning and organizing the garage so we can park our car in there for the snowy season and not get snow packed in by the snow plow. So, at 11:11 on 11/11/11 we were cleaning our garage. There was news here of people getting married and babies being born here on that special day and Nathan was like, "So what!?!" why is it so special?" And I said, because 11/11/11 won't happen again until 3011. He thought for a minute and then realized I was right. Then he thought it was pretty cool.
Matt had the day off also, one of the perks of working for a bank. And at 11:11 we were just leaving Wal-Nast to pick up our Civic, which had just recieved some new tires, then we were going to take the Buick to Provo to get the transmission flushed... good times...
Post a Comment