
I did some indexing this morning and listened to a recent Droidshark podcast while I typed. I kept working and listened to some older podcasts, one which was about wolves (and thank you for the shout out Andy :-). At one point they were discussing wolves howling and people howling and it reminded me of a howling experience we had here.
I have to mention that I think the Alger's Howl at the Full Moon tradition is awesome! And it maybe that this situation happened at our house because we were discussing the Alger's tradition. But then again, maybe not, I don't remember when Alger's started the monthly howl. Maybe we were just telling stories about howling at the moon.
So -
The kids were little. I'm guessing Ryan was 5 or 6. We were in the car. It was dark but not late. There was a full moon. The kids were howling. Ryan was loving it the most. He kept howling and I said he needed to stop. We pulled into the driveway. I helped everyone out of the car and then Ryan let out one last howl. I got mad at him. And then realized I'd shut his hand in the door!
Poor Ryan. :-(
The picture - it's a 6 year old Ryan. And no we're not howling but I thought it was funny that it looks like we are! :-)
1 comment:
Ha! It also looks like he is holding his hand, but he does not look like he's in pain.
Post a Comment