Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Foggy Morning

I went on a foggy walk this morning - two in fact. I wish I had a picture from the first walk - it being earlier it was denser. I walk a steep hill with a friend and we couldn't see the top of the hill from the bottom - which really isn't all that tall of a hill. It was very dewy and I had dew drops on my head. Was a great walk though.

Second walk was with another friend, we walked the path across the street from the Camden church building. I was there a minute or two before my friend. I sat on a bench and thought what I was looking at was picture worthy. So - the phone snapped some pictures.


Was also a great walk. :-)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I wish I could go on a walk with you. Would you consider 3 walks in one day if I lived near you? I hope you would. Love you!

Kathy said...

Becky - I'd walk with you anytime, anywhere :-)

Julie J. said...

Remember when you came and walked around the rose gardens with me. What a fun memory.