Monday, November 14, 2011

I went to the doctor today

Was time for a yearly physical. Actually, it was past due but I had to find a new doctor and I postponed, procrastinated - all that - until I just had to bite the bullet and go.

I don't really like going to the doctor.

Today I had tetanus/pertussis boosters and my first flu shot (at least I think it was my first one). I didn't really want them but I figured, at least with the pertussis, I'd be responsible since that can affect other people. But man - I feel totally cruddy now!

Will be interesting to see how I feel tomorrow.

I hope everyone is healthy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I missed this post originally. I don't know how? I hope everything is fine and normal with the tests.

As I get older I hate going to the doctor and the dentist, but when I was a kid, fearless.

Julie J. said...

As the mother of a baby too young for the pertussis vac., thank you!
we all got our flu shots this year too. I've never really been that big on them, but not against them either, but since Lola had pnemonia last year, we are trying super hard to stay healthy this year. But we have sicky poo kids right now. BOO!