It's not quite 6pm and it's dark.
I don't like that.
I look forward to the shortest day of the year because the next day will be a little longer.
I love Summer's long days.
It's the light I like.
If it's dark outside I think I should be in bed.
I don't do well with the Fall time change.
How about you?
4 comments:
I don't like that Nathan walks to the bus in the dark and then walks home from the bus in the dark. =(
I do like that Marley stays in her room until it's light. She's not always asleep and I can often hear her talking and playing but, it's nice for me that she waits to come out until it's light. Also, I like that we can put her to bed a little earlier because it's dark.
But, I'm with you, if it's dark I feel like I should be in bed. And that's not always good.
But, guess what! The Johnsons don't like the time change because they showed up to church an hour early! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (i don't know if i was supposed to say anything about that to anyone...oops!)
I wrote my senator but he did not reply. I want Utah to stay on Day light savings time.
Oh poor Johnsons - I won't tell them you said something. :-)
I do remember it being easier to convince little people to go to bed with it being dark so early. One plus.
BUSTED!!!! That was seriously AGGRAVATING!
Post a Comment