Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yucky Candy

We don't have many trick or treat visitors stop by our house on Halloween night, but I always buy a lot of candy, just in case. I usually buy yummy chocolate minis of some sort. I often break into the bags before Halloween and then since I buy so much for the "just in case there's a crowd" thinking there is a ton left over - and I end up eating it all.

Not this year! I punished the neighbors for my lack of discipline. I bought two big bags of "yucky candy". Claire was totally embarrassed by our offerings. And now we have a lot of yucky candy sitting about, but I have no desire to eat any of it! Not one single bit.

Sorry neighbors but thank you me. :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

We did the same thing...only we didn't buy yucky candy...we bought a lot of good candy...busted into it early...and nobody...but we weren't home either...hee hee hee! Guess I get to eat it all...I mean WE!

How long are you going to let the yucky candy sit around your house? AND when you get rid of it...how will you?